A Message From Jorge Jimenez
Thank you for visiting my personal website. I invite you to have a look around and get to know a little more about myself and entrepreneurial ambitions to help companies grow. With the expansion of 4G, our generation will be able to experience the next wave of mobile communication.
My agile mindset is constantly looking for better ways to make things work, out of pure entrepreneurial passion and generosity I have enjoyed helping startups shine in the eyes of investors and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Armed with several years of small business experience I can offer more effective results. I am an entrepreneur known for helping startups get exposure of their product, services, and making investment recommendations using public relations, articles, and social media channels.
I believe that making elements of the job new can create an environment of happiness, accountability, learning, and challenge. Which inspires me to ask, how can I better engage customers? While startups are not flush with cash at the onset, in-house public relations becomes an important factor to create a buzz around the product. Using outside agencies and brand ambassadors are useful when scaling into new markets.
¨Increase brand loyalty by extending trust to customers.¨
Moving back to the U.S. is a big change for me and I am excited about the challenge of opening up innovative products to a whole new audience. I thrive in fast changing environments and up for the challenge to help your company turn the innovation corner. I look forward to learning, educating, and finding new ways to reach out to customers.
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you would like to review my CV, then please be sure to include a valid organization name and email for online viewing or download.
9 Things About Me
- My passion for building businesses drives me and this gives me a unique ability to look at things from multiple perspectives.
- My philosophy about work is do my best while at the office, learn from my mistakes, constantly grow my skills, and work together to finish the task on time.
- I have an inquisititve mind that likes to know how things run in an organization.
- I believe happiness produces better work performance which translates into more profits.
- I like to deligate and do not micro-manage people. Make employees accountable and give recognition when possible.
- I have an open mind, empathetic, hardworking, self-motivated, organized, and reliable.
- I like Mondays. I am energetic, positive, and look at the bright side of things.
- I enjoy going to the gym, visiting art galleries, drinking coffee and weekend trips outside the city,
- I like watching sci-fi, documentaries, tv series, new releases, and reading business/financial news.
When I am in my research phase I like to look for opportunities that require little startup capital. In which my biggest cost becomes my opportunity cost, in other words, the money I could have earned doing something else. Even more important is my commitment level, is this something that I feel passionate about? If yes, then let´s go for it. If not, then I am probably not the guy for you. Things that I am interested in: Forex, IOT, HealthTech, NeuroTech, Biometrics, Logistics, Fintech, eGov, E-commerce, M-commerce, Payments, Blockchain, Supply Chain,VR, AR, Data Analytics, and Media.
On of my biggest strengths is to start businesses and get ideas of the ground. My passion leads me to create something new. I like to surround myself with entrepreneurs, artists, creative minds, software engineers, and business developers. If you would like to be part of my network, then please send me a short message.
Entrepreneur, Business Developer, Analyst, and Business Strategist
Next Steps…Contact Jorge
in·no·vate (verb) – to make changes in something established by introducing new methods, ideas, or products.